Welcome to the home page of the CyrUp project.
The CyrUp was coded on PHP to provide web interface for virtual domains, mails and accounts management for mail systems based on
postfix + cyrus + mysql/postgres setup.
Features list includes:
- Virtual domains and email addresses are stored in sql database
- Multi-domains with right delegation to different admins per domain
- Maximum number of emails, accounts and quota used restriction per domain basis
- Disabling access per domain/account/email
- One email to many accounts and emails forwards
- Catch-all email per domain
- PAM or SQL authorization
- plaintext (for DIGEST auth modes) and encryptred passwords
- Vacation management (Roundcube & SQuirrelmail are tested so far)
You can find a live demo version of CyrUp here: demo (it is NOT live mail system)
You can log in to the demo version using the Administrator's Interface (right below the Password Change form).
Use manager as a login name and leave a password field blank.
Screenshots may be found here
Some docs from the project:
To obtain more detailed information about the project please visit CyrUp at sourceforge.net: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cyrup/
To contact the developer of CyrUp, mail to slim_lv(at)users.sf.net
Idea, design and initial code by Yuri Pimenov
php code, documentation and support by Deniss Gaplevsky